Spana Program 2020
Road to financial inclusion for Township Entrepreneurs. Access to loans, coaching and mentorship and training.
Applicants with little or no credit record can apply.
Training and mentorship program focused on developing township and rural entrepreneurs.
Receive a confirmation of receipt.
Attend an introductory training and mentorship session in Gauteng.
Get Funded and Meet mentor monthly as per agreed arrangement.
Who can apply?
- Township or rural businesses that have been in existence for 2 years or more
- Businesses that can show proof of income (3 months bank statement and or financial records).
- Businesses with a valid CIPC Registration Certificate, Tax Clearance, B-BBEE Affidavit and industry specific compliance documents.
- Entrepreneurs with a Purchase order or contract proving prospect of income.
- Approval is subject to the credit record being positive and affordability being tested.